We are excited to announce that Dentists in Ontario are currently permitted to provide in-person care for all deferred and non-essential, in addition to emergency and urgent care. Safety is our priority and we assure you that all health and safety measures are being met.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures:
- Strict infection control strategies and up to date sterilization equipment are 100% compliant with Public Health guidelines.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols are put in place
- All operatory rooms now have doors to prevent aerosol transmissions.
- Air purifiers are incorporated within every operatory to insure clean air circulation.
- A screening questionnaire would be required for all patients to fill out prior to their appointment.
- Everyone entering will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Everyone entering will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry and before leaving our office.
- Everyone entering will be required to practice social distancing. Certain waiting area chairs have been blocked off to ensure our patients practice social distancing.